Thursday 6 November 2014

J.R. Contribution to Shoot

MY CONTRIBUTION

For our first shoot up in London, I have made the following contributions;
  • Recording a list of shots that we needed to gain from our research
  • Producing the poster prop we are using to anchor our concept
  • Applying some camera input to harry the dominant cameraman in our shoot
  • As our concept involved two youth characters myself and tom became the narrative's, therefore we were acting in this London shoot.
As far as direction and camera work is concerned I haven't had a large amount on input. This is mainly due to the fact that I will be completing a large amount of the editing within our music video production.

List of shots I made the night before the shoot. I made this on my phone that we were easily able to refer to it throughout the whole day.


1 comment:

  1. Good comments Jack. please can you upload a couple of clips and / or stills as visual evidence for this post.

    ReplyDelete